Sunday, December 2, 2012

Master's Degree

Finally, after almost 3 years of working full-time and going to school in the evening, I finished my Master's Degree. Good timing since now we have a kid on the way. I am not walking in graduation since we are so busy these days. I graduated from University of Maryland with a Master's of Education in Instructional Technology. This semester I finished my thesis capstone, which was an electronic thesis/classroom implementation of a technology grant I got for iPads and the impact of iPad applications on K-5 music theory and composing. The project was really successful and the iPads were such a great tool for my kids. I am very excited to have this completed!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Yay! Congrats Master Trueblood!

Erin said...

Congratulations!

ltrueblood87 said...

Yay!! Congratulations!