Sunday, December 16, 2012

Concert Videos

The concerts went very well this year, and no one (including myself) threw up on stage this year, which was a definite plus. In addition to everything else that went wrong with concerts, my accompanist backed out on me the week before the concert. Luckily, I have a very talented 5th grader who worked so incredibly hard and learned the pieces in less than 2 weeks and played for me. What a talented kiddo, to be able to step in like that and also, in one concert she had to follow me, the chorus, and also play with another 5th grader who played a flute part. It is a little nerve racking to put all of your trust in a 5th grader at the last minute. I am very lucky that I had such a talented kid I could, otherwise, I'm not sure what we would have done. The kids did an awesome job with all of their setbacks, missed rehearsals, and only getting to rehearse with the accompanist twice before the concert.

 Sing We All Noel: Chorus

Bleak Midwinter: Chorus



 Good King Wenceslas: Handbells

 Carol of the Bells: Handbells

No comments: