Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Finally in One Place


 Our move to Angus Way went very well. We are so excited to be in one place. We actually ended up moving the week of my spring concerts. Everything was so crazy this year I didn't even get pictures of my concerts or any recordings because Jason was home with Cooper. We finally took some time to enjoy our new outdoor situation in the new house. Jason also got me a fire pit for Mother's Day since he knows how much I love to sit outside. I didn't really get a Mother's Day this year since we were moving, so we just did it a few weekends late. We are very happy in our new place. I haven't even taken many pictures because we have been so busy. More to come. 


 Sitting on the deck with the little guy!



 Flash....won't he loot great on white carpet....UGH!!!
 Kitchen

 backyard
 deck





Finally a little relaxing








No comments: