Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Myrtle Beach

In July we went to Myrtle Beach with my family. It was a very laid back week. I was really bad about taking pictures but I did get a few. The beach week is very relaxing and we don’t have a lot planned anyway.

Dinner with Connie and Rick at one of our favorite German restaurants. They have a band and we even got Walt to do the chicken dance!

IMG_0308

Okay, so this is really terrible, but I laughed about this picture for the longest time. Of course I had to post it because it’s really quite phenomenal. This is without a doubt the greatest comb-over I have ever seen in my life. This thing made Donald Trump’s hair look salon ready. You really had to see it in person to get the full effect.

IMG_0311IMG_0312

On Friday we went to see Legends in Concert. It is a Vegas Show that has impersonators of famous singers. It was really good! We saw Michael Jackson, Aretha Franklin, ABBA, Elvis, Madonna, and Allen Jackson.

IMG_1848

No comments: