Saturday, May 14, 2011

Florida Trip (Family Pictures)

This past weekend, we went to Florida for Lauren and Kevin’s wedding. It was beautiful and we had a great time! We were definitely tired when we got back though. I’m sure everyone else is recovering too. It was so great to see everyone for the weekend and it was especially awesome to meet our nephew Cameron, for the first time. He is such a cool little guy! We absolutely love him!

Thursday we took family pictures. I can’t wait to see the real ones, but here are a few that I took.

 

IMG_1631IMG_1632

Cameron riding to the beach for pictures. He’s so happy!

IMG_1636IMG_1637IMG_1639

The four Trueblood kids.

IMG_1641

Trueblood Kids and Kevin.

 

IMG_1647

Look at the handsome Trueblood boys.

IMG_1650

Danny, Erin, and Cameron…what a pretty family.

IMG_1651

Lauren and Kevin.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm totally stealing your pictures! I love the one of the boys!

Kristy Trueblood said...

I know!!!! They're pretty handsome. Can't wait to see the real ones.