Monday, September 7, 2009

My Music Room

I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!! Last week I started my music job at both elementary schools and I love it. I am teaching K-3 at Bollman Bridge and K-5 at Waverly. My children are so sweet, smart, and well behaved. They love music class, and most of them play a string instrument or a band instrument as well. I am very spoiled!!!! Now that they have gotten my schedule finalized and I know what I'm working with, I have about 400 new names to learn, which is a lot. Here are some pictures of my classroom at Waverly in Ellicott City. This is th front of the room and there are xylophones, bass, sop, and alto metalophones, and glocks in the cases for the kids to play. These are all of the percussion instruments These are the risers where the kids sit, and there are some very fun music monsters on the wall:) My Desk This is the office area and music filing. We also have an entire set of Authentic West African drums, which the kids love.

No comments: