Sunday, August 23, 2009

Old Pictures of Our House

So, now that I have actually figured out how to blog...I have a bit of catching up to do. These are some pictures of our house while we were moving in. It is still a work in progress. Since these pictures were taken, we have done a lot of painting, picture hanging, and I even taught myself how to sew, so we now have curtains....yes I have been a bit bored while Jason has been at work. This is basically what our house looked like about a week after our honeymoon when we moved in.
Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom
This is the master bedroom before we did any decorating or had a comforter....it's GREEN now!!!
This is one of the guest bedrooms. The other guest room has no furniture and is currently a storage room. We are getting furniture soon though:)
Guest Bathroom
Kitchen
Breakfast room
The wet bar in the man cave
Jason hanging out in the man cave.

No comments: