Monday, April 14, 2014

Some Springtime Cuteness

After we found out that Cooper had strep and an ear infection and also got the house ready for the open house that was cancelled, Cooper, Flash, and I headed to my parent's house. Jason played some golf for the weekend and tested out his new putter and utility club he got for his birthday. I decided that I would take some spring "Easter" pictures this weekend since I had no idea what we would be doing for Easter weekend. Might as well get them done while I can and while everyone is well since everything has been a little crazy lately. 








I love how he smiles with his whole face!!!

 Such a big boy!









Easter pictures in his new chair for the deck from Grammy A and Grandad




This is definitely my favorite picture of the weekend. His face is hilarious! He looks like absolute trouble!























No comments: