Sunday, April 25, 2010

Picking up Flash!!!!

This weekend Jason and I picked up our newest addition to our family, Flash, our new boxer puppy. He is 11 weeks old, and already trained. We absolutely love him. He is the sweetest dog. He is very calm and listens well. We got him from a man named Earl Overstreet, who is nationally renowned for his champion boxers. Our puppy had to have 3 names for his AKC kennel name, including Earl's kennel name which is Ewo. Hi full name is Ewo's Flashy Slapshot. We thought this was perfect since Jason is such a big hockey fan. Flash's father is Sire Ewo's Sureshot, and his grandfather, who won best in show at the Westminster is named Ewo's Hotshot. We went to Roanoke for the weekend and stayed with my dad's cousin, who also has boxers. We had an awesome time, and brought home an awesome puppy.
Some of the show dogs at Earl's kennel.
Flash's Mommy
My 6 year old cousin, Carlin, holding Flash.
Jason and I with the little guy.
My dad almost came home with a boxer:) He really liked this one!
Flash at Doris and Kerry's house.
Shae, Ruby, and Surfie, Doris and Kerry's boxers. Surfie is the huge blockhead below:) Flash, hanging out with the big boys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about > "Picking up Flash!!!!" < Liked it!
Also see my webpage > la nautica

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your weblog the use of msn.
That is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful info.
Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.
Also visit my blog : accessori barche