Friday, June 27, 2014

House Projects

Finally I am out of school!!! This was definitely the school year that wouldn't end. I finally had my first day for summer vacation on June 23rd. Now that I am out of work we have some time to get started on some house projects. Things get a lot easier in the Trueblood house when I stay home and I can't wait to spend some time with my boy!



 Jason replaced the dishwasher!!!! I was a little afraid that we would have a Tim Taylor situation and something would flood or blow up but he did a great job!

 This is my summer project. I have been working to create a play space for Cooper in the basement. I wanted to paint a fun mural on the wall with magnetic paint so he could put cars, trucks, and planes on the wall. This is the starting sketch of the mural

 Road is done with all of the transportation vehicles sketched out.
 More progress


 All done!!!!


Landscaping...ugh!!!!! The people that owned the house before us I think made it a personal challenge to put in the most ridiculous and non-user friendly landscaping possible. I now have inherited 65 rose bushes! Who has 65 rose bushes???? Apparently this girl. I have called landscaping companies to ask about removing them etc. and they literally laugh at me when I tell them what I am trying to take out. We decided to start small and take out 4 trees... Ha ha!
 before


 after...you can see the house!!!

No comments: