Thursday, May 10, 2012

Frederick Half- Marathon

On Sunday, I finished my second half marathon. This race was the Frederick race and it was fun to do a home town race. This one was much smaller than the Baltimore race with only 9,000 runners. Since it was in a smaller town traffic was a huge problem and I only made it to the start line 2 minutes before go time, which was unfortunate since we left an hour and a half before the race started. Not too much time to warm up and get ready. I finished and it was a lot of fun.I felt a lot better in this race than I did at Baltimore.  I definitely think I will be doing another in the fall.

IMG_0015IMG_0016

The start line.

IMG_0020

Home stretch!

IMG_0024

Waving at Jason during the last tenth of a mile.

IMG_0025IMG_0026

DONE!!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Great Florida colors!
Congrats on doing so well. Can I have some of your extra energy please?