Thursday, February 2, 2012

Christmas Morning

I was a terrible photographer over Christmas break and I didn’t take a lot of pictures. Luckily Jason took some on Christmas morning. We had a great Christmas with my family in Waynesboro. We had Christmas Eve dinner with some of our best friends, the Lesters and the O’Dells before church. We opened presents and had a big delicious breakfast and then had Christmas Day dinner with Bekah O’Dell and her family, then headed off to Bryce Resort with the Shifletts. We had a great Christmas.

 

IMG_1981

IMG_1988IMG_1989

Dad’s Kindle and Jason’s running clothes!

IMG_1990

Clearly spoiled. He even got a CAPS Jersey from my dad!

IMG_1991IMG_1994

Earrings and my beautiful purse from Jim and Debbie.

IMG_1995

Let’s Go Ravens!!!!

IMG_2000IMG_2002

Garmin Running Watch from Jason.

IMG_2007IMG_2008

Christmas morning mess.

IMG_2009

Jason is pretty excited about his iPad!

1 comment:

J D C 009 said...

This is incredible - you did an amazing job!!! I have come some advice too about Bryce Resort. Thanks for sharing.....