Wednesday, July 13, 2011

House stuff

Since I am off during the summer I usually get house stuff done because let’s face it, I don’t sit still well. Jason left to play golf one day and I decided to paint a wall. Jason is so good and basically gives me free reign to paint or decorate as long as I do it on a budget. It’s a good thing he is so good about that because there’s no telling what he will find when he gets home. He’s going to Tampa this week and Houston next week. You never know what he will come home to.

We have a bar downstairs that we actually rarely use. It is very nice so I decided to change it up and make it a more fun workable space. I also decided to paint a wall with chalkboard paint so I could write on the wall. It is a fun way to display a menu or drinks or even inventory wine.

 

IMG_0198IMG_0197

IMG_1767IMG_1766

No comments: