Thursday, April 28, 2011

New York Trip

 

I am so very behind with my blogging! One of these days I will get caught up. At the beginning of April, Wesley came up to visit us and we went to New York City to see the new musical called The Book of Mormon, written by Trey Parker and Matt Stone. I was so bad at remembering to get pictures, and didn’t get a single one of the 3 of us. We LOVED the musical. I think our sides hurt for days after from laughing so hard. We had such a great time.

book-of-mormon-musical1book-of-mormon-musical-300x200

The theatre.

IMG_1581IMG_1580

The Macy’s flower show. Macy’s was SO crowded and there were plants and flowers on EVERYTHING. We went in planning on shopping, and walked out of the closest door we could find. It was a mad house.

IMG_1579

Flashy was so happy to see Jason when we got home.

No comments: