Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

This weekend, Jason and I started decorating for our first Christmas together. We are very excited, but at the same time it is very different decorating our own house and not being with our families to put up the decorations. We have a new tree that we love, and we have a very eclectic mix of hockey bear, karate kid, super hero, ballerina, and classical music ornaments. I also made some swags above the windows that I am very proud of. We made a huge mess and it is still a work in progress. More pictures to come as we add more to our home:)
Dining room table.
The before picture with a lonely swag.
The huge mess!
Jason decorating our tree!
Jason's favorite Spider-man ornament. I was NOT allowed to hang this one on the tree!
The tree.
Our living room.
The kitchen.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Your house looks great! I love that Jason has his favorite ornament that you can't hang because I am the exact same way!