Saturday, October 31, 2009

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!!!!!

Kristy's Bragging Rights
I hate to brag, but I'm taking complete and total credit for this one:) On Tuesday, I called Jason after work, because I got tickets on stub hub, to the Capitals Flyers game for that night for $40! Not only were the tickets super cheap, but they were for the Lexus corporate box suite! Someone was trying to dump off their tickets for Tuesday night's game. Jason was so excited. We had our own 16 seat suite complete with our own personal waitress, our own bathroom, a kitchen, and leather easy chairs. We had a wonderful time and we will probably never get tickets like that again.
Jason in front of the Lexus Suite. Our view of the ice.
Jason and I before game time.
A view of part of the suite.
The kitchen.
Jason ....still very very happy.
GAME TIME!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That's crazy that you were able to get those tickets for so cheap. Great find!